What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored in a web browser, on a server, or on your computer or
mobile device when you visit a website or use an application. Cookies are designed to
remember your preferences and make using the online environment more convenient for
you. Cookies do not use personal data or contain viruses.
Cookies have an expiry date – they are either deleted when you close the website or saved
for later use. You can delete all cookies already stored on your device by deleting the
browsing history of your browser. This will remove all cookies from all websites you visit.
However, you may also lose some of the information you have saved (e.g. your website
Why are cookies necessary?
We need cookies to make it easier for you to visit our website and use our services and to
learn about how you use our website. This is necessary so that we can provide you with
personalised and relevant content.
- understand, improve, and study products, features, and services to learn when visitors access our website through other websites, applications, or devices, such as a work computer or mobile device;
- identify repeat visitors to the website; cookies allow us to show you the right information and personalise your experience;
- analyse your habits, resulting in a website that is convenient and efficient and meets your needs and expectations, ensuring, for example, that visitors can easily find what they are looking for;
Which cookies do we use?
- Technical cookies that allow you to access different parts of our website. These cookies are stored on your computer, tablet, mobile phone, or other devices when you visit the website. These cookies are necessary for the functioning of the website and cannot be disabled.
- Analytical cookies allow us to count the number of visits on our website and traffic sources so that we could measure and improve the performance of our website. These cookies help us to find out which pages are visited more and to see how visitors move around the site. Analytical cookies help to keep web content up to date.
- Personalised advertising cookies. We use them to be aware of your content preferences on the website and to show you the most accurate and relevant information about our products and services. Advertising cookies are used to show you ads that better match your preferences and interests, to limit the number of times the same ad is shown, and to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
- Personal preference cookies. They improve the functionality of our website and make it easier for visitors to use the website. By using these cookies, visitors avoid having their settings reset each time they visit a website. These cookies also remember any changes you make to the website (for example, if you leave a comment on the website).
Refusing and blocking cookies
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies in your browser. In general, a browser will
always offer the option to accept, refuse, or delete cookies.
Ametikoolitus OÜ informs visitors about updates by publishing a new version of the cookie
policy on its website. For this reason, we encourage you to visit our website regularly to find